[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted synopsis

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Everything you say is true, Mike. But when the only
reason the book is returned seems to be that the
copyright holder needs to be verified ... I guess the
idea is that the validator can do that and re-upload
the validated copy the he/she has, but I wonder how
many validators check the download list to see if
their book has been returned. I'm starting to do that
now, but I've never done it before. Or it would be
nice if the validator as well as the submitter got a
rejection letter, which I think someone said might
happen in the future. I hate to validate a book that
someone else has already validated and that just needs
some verification, but since we're not supposed to
send books to each other, there's no other
alternative, it seems.

I'm now checking every day to see if the books I
uploaded are in the collection, and if not, if they're
back on the download list.   A couple are still in the
administrator queue, apparently.

Cindy