[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted another book

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

Shannon, it's the book If We Could Hear the Grass
Grow. It looks like a great book and it's next up in
my to be read pile (after I finish Knit One, Kill
Two). I put in the pictures for the BSO version, which
were really neat. Some were handwritten notes from
some of the children in the story.

Jamie in Michigan