[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted another book

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:07:52 -0700

Hi Jamie,

Yes, very much like a Torey Hayden book. Think I've read all of those too. Will have to see what BookShare has of both of these authors.

Peace,
Mayrie
At 07:07 AM 3/20/2007, you wrote:
Mayrie I finished up the pictures yesterday and I see it even made it into the collection. I decided to hang onto the library book because it looks like a great read. I think it sounds like a Torey Hayden book, sort of.

Jamie in Michigan