[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Chocoholic book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:49:00 -0800

Hi Natasha!

        I've downloaded this one for validation!  Thanks for scanning it!
It and the rest in the series have been on my gargantuan list of books to
scan!  I'd like to ask, please, may I validate the rest in this series?
Would you mind putting a hold on them for me to validate them, or do you
have other plans for them?  These are fun books!  By the Way, I just
validated "The Trouble With Witches" and have thee other Shirley Damsgaard
book that you scanned.  They are TERRIFIC scans!  Thanks for such
wonderfully pleasurable books to read!  I can't tell you how much I
appreciate them!

Mayrie