[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Chocoholic book

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:10:11 -0500

I've just submitted The Chocolate Puppy Puzzle by JoAnna Carl for validation.
All chapters are protected, headers stripped, etc. It's been read through and
should be an easy validation. I have the rest in the series coming as soon as i
pre-validate them.

The lakeside town of Warner Pier, Michigan, is tickled pinker than a strawberry
truffle. Flashy Aubrey Andrews Armstrong has just swept into town, dropping
celebrity names and claiming he's a Hollywood producer. For his next project,
he says, he'll make a movie based on a local author's romance novel- right
there "on location," as they say in Tinsel Town.

Armstrong makes older ladies blush and giggle like schoolgirls. He's promised
the members of the high school drama club bit parts in the movie. And Monte,
his chocolate Lab and constant companion, is quite the charmer. But sensible
Lee McKinney, business manager of TenHuis Chocolade, would bet her last
chocolate coin that Mr. Armstrong is a doggone phony. Even though it's the
shop's busy season, Lee's always up for some sleuthing. But when her detecting
leads her to a dead body, dogging the killer could fetch a whole lot of
danger....

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
{{Miss you forever}}