[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange Character

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:52:34 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, if you replaced them with nothing and not with a space, two
words may be joined together. If that hyphen was in the middle of a word that
should be together, no problem. If it was between to words in a sentence and
they are now one word and shouldn't be, that is a problem, but a spell-check
will find that and youo can correct it.

G.Cindy