[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange Character

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:49:10 -0500

Hi Christina,

It sounds similar to a problem I had earlier this year with some files my university gave me. The culpret in that circumstance was an optional hyphen. In Word 2003 you can use the Find/Replace dialogue to eliminate them. You would want to try replacing ^- with nothing.

Best of luck,
Jake

Jake Brownell
QA Engineer, Bookshare.org