[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange Character

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:35:13 -0400

Hi, Grandma Cindy.
I replaced them with nothing so I should be good.
Thanks for the reminder though.
I learn so much from you guys and I truly appreciate all of your help.
Hugs,
Christina

From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 6:42 PM
Hi, Jake.  That worked!
There were 677 replacements made.  This would have taken me
forever to fix
if I went one by one.
Thanks so much!
Christina