[bksvol-discuss] Re: Still need help with proofreading

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 07:03:56 -0800

Hi, Jamie, I'm curious to know how many prefatory pages are in the book. I
don't know if there seven or eight. I tell you what I'll do. I'll read
through this proofread and if you can get this book, I can look through my
non-messed-with copy and show you where there are words missing. Would that
do? Regards, Kim.

  _____