From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jamie Yates, CPhT
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:36 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Still need help with proofreading

Hi Kim, it's a library book so I can keep it for a few weeks. What you do is
when you come to a place that needs help, either find the page number and
tell me on page 12 it says "the boy had a glue balloon" and I will say oh,
the print book says it is a BLUE balloon, not a glue ballon.

Or you can copy the sentence or paragraph that needs help and tell me the
page and I can see what I can figure out.

Or you can say page 12 needs a complete rescan, and then I will scan that
page and send it to you in email.

What I suggest doing for the lag time between when you ask me and I respond
is put something like qqq in the spot where you need help. or qqq1 qqq2 qqq3
so that way you can easily find those spots back. Then I can say spot qqq1
is the word blue and you can insert that.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb

database 4941 (20100313) __________

http://www.eset.com