[bksvol-discuss] Re: Still need help with proofreading

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 01:31:52 -0800

Hi, Jamie, I'm in a weird position because my room is going to be painted
next week. I'm sorry about your computer biting the dust. That's rough. My
time for this book is elapsed but I can check it out again, but I have a
file I haven't messed with and one I proofread. Is this book a library book
or do you have it so you can keep it for a while. I think I need to know how
to mark a file so as to say "page such-and-such line such-and such" but
don't know how to flag a problem place. Yikes, what a mess we're both in --
you with a fried computer and me going through an upheaval of moving stuff
out so my room can be painted and the carpet removed. This will last more
than a day, I can tell you. Regards and much commiseration, Kim.

  _____