[bksvol-discuss] Re: Solved: RE: Re: Compressing RTF: file too big for upload

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:32:55 -0500

But before uploading get word to save it as rtf since whoever downloads it will have to upload as rtf anyhow. rtf ought to take up less room than doc. Hope this helps.

E.
At 07:15 PM 12/30/2006, you wrote:
Hi,
Thanks to both of you for suggesting that I convert to .doc. The book size
is significantly smaller -- 3 megabytes. Amazing! For everyone else who has
this problem, the solution outlined below works like magic.

Munawar A. Bijani
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx