[bksvol-discuss] Re: EMT's

  • From: "Scott Berry" <sberry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 18:35:20 -0600

Not to get rough but there are some of us where you wouldn't think it sounds
like a good employment but some of us may want to make it that way so all you
can do is try.  In fact, right now I am working on a project of which you would
say I am out of my mind can't give no more details.  So I had to chime in on
this one.

Scott