[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sink Reflections from The FlyLady

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:03:45 -0500

Hi, Jamie. Well, you're wrong! <smile> At least for me, everything has its
place, but it's far from organized, at least to an outsider's view. I very
rarely have a problem finding what I'm looking for, but if you walked in
here right now, you'd have a hard time believing that! <smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM