[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sink Reflections from The FlyLady

My mother tried to teach me to be neat, and I tried to
teach my children; one is fairly neat, the other keeps
things an abosolute mess. Mainly, our problem is my
husband, the collector--the way my father also was. So
we have paths in the house, as did my father--with
piles of things on either side. There have been a
couple of articles recently on people like them, and
ther eis a name for them, but I forget what it is.
Anyway, I've adapted. smile. A book link SInk
Reflections doesn't interest me at all. smile

Cindy