[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sink Reflections from The FlyLady

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:57:08 -0500

Echolocation is actually a teachable skill if you have enough hearing for
it.  Smile, just a lucky few of us pick it up on our own.

Smile.

Got to love sneet.  We have, snow, rain, sleet, and ice rain, and my front
yard now looks like a icy pond, it is horribly flooded.!

Yuck!

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx