[bksvol-discuss] Re: Signifying Plot Changes

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 22:51:55 -0700

Hi, Sharon. This may not be what others have done, but in the Janette Oke
books I've done, there were designs signifying the plot change, but they
scanned as junk in my case, and I just removed them. I figured the reader
would know by the context that the plot had changed. I was able to determine
that myself as I read, so I didn't think it would be a problem, but that's
just what I did and maybe not what others would do. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx