[bksvol-discuss] Re: Signifying Plot Changes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

I do what the book does, as I'm fortunate enough to
see it.  As I said before, I do what Jake does, which
is put in spaces asterisks -- but in the book I'm
validating now, lines spaces are used, i.e., a two-or
three-line space between sections. Since I'm able, in
this book, to skip a line between paragraphs instead
of indenting, I'm triple-spacing between sections.

Sometimes, however, in the books smaller dots are used
and I haven't even noticed them at the tops or bottoms
of the pages.  If I'm not too far into the book, I'll
Like Julie, I figure the change of tone and subject or
location will make it clear enough to the reader.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com