[bksvol-discuss] Re: Signifying Plot Changes

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:45:24 -0400

Hi, Jake. I definitely agree, but sometimes, at least in the books I've done
recently, there were a lot of junk characters. Some of them were from the
designs used as a divider between the plots but some of them were just
extraneous characters that didn't mean anything, and I wasn't always
immediately sure which it was in that case. If I'm sure, I would probably
put something in there, but in the cases where I'm not, I'd rather not. Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):