[bksvol-discuss] Sighted Help

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 02:40:09 -0400

I have several books which need sighted helpers to fix so they can be uploaded
and enjoyed.  One is Life Worth Living, Fulton J. Sheen.  It has cartoon-type
pictures throughout and these need descriptions and the text extracted because
it's not coming out where the cartoons are concerned.

Two other books have one or two pages with what's seems like handwriting.  I
don't know if it's supposed to be legible.  It would be nice if someone could
check and decipher.

They are:
Life of a Country Vet, Graham Lord,
Ten Cent Chocolate Tub, Michael McGann.

Also in the works is Hartwell and Cramer's Ascent of Wonder, one of the best
(and largest) SF anthologies I've ever seen.  60 stories.  I'd like someone for
whom to hold this book who will give it proper care and feeding.  Be alerted,
it's 1000 pages.  I'm about a fifth of the way through spellchecking at this
point so it won't be up next week.
Thanks.