[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:56:32 -0700

oh, boy. I don't knowhow  I'd proof that formatting; I'm sure it's
essential to the author's  meaning but I've  something i spirals or
circles before (I was a lot youner then) and I have a terrible time
with diagrams; I just re-write them into explanatory paragraphs
probably isn't  good in this case. Hopefully someone more expert than
I could proof it -- maybe someone on the staff, or maybe  Robin could
contact the 0ublisher and ask for an e-copy

Robin Seamon--publisher liaiason--robins@xxxxxxxxxxxx