[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:28:28 -0700

Gary,

Since the drought in the submit queue, I have been doing only scanning, not proofing. However, if yours is the paperback version, I do have that book. Aside from me wanting to let others proof, it may take me a while to find the book. I moved recently and most of the paperback books are still in boxes.

So, I'm willing to unravel whatever creative formatting the publisher came up with, but if someone else can work on it quicker, I'd be happy to let them have it.

Misha

On 10/11/2012 2:34 PM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I think I'm going to have to have sighted help to rehibilitate the 5 Fates by various authors, Poul Anderson, Keith Laumer, Frank Herbert, Harlan Ellison, et al. Pages have various types of inventive text layouts and: 1. they didn't always recognize meaningfully; and, 2. I'm not sure how to layout the text itself. I'd be happy to send images of the various pages. Btw, I'm still working on the Hugo Winners v.1-2 and Before the Golden Age. I'm just scanning some stuff when I take a break.
Thanks.