[bksvol-discuss] Seven Students Need Our Help

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 21:09:38 -0500

Hi, everybody. There are seven girls, in sixth grade, who need our help. These girls are all visually impaired and are new to Bookshare. They live in California and have asked us for help. They have a project due for school where each girl has to read books from the Princess Diaries series, by Meg Cabot. Each girl will do a presentation about one book, and the girls will do a joint presentation about the series as a whole. Right now, Bookshare only has books 2 and 3 from this series. Can we help these girls? They need the books by the beginning of May so they will have time to read them. Can any of you get these books from your library, or do you have young girls in your family who have these books that you could scan? All of the books are by Meg Cabot, and here is a list of the books needed.

Vol I: Princess Diaries Vol IV: Princess in Waiting Vol IV and a Half: Project Princess Vol V: Princess in Pink Vol VI: Princess in Training Vol VI and a Half: The Princess Present Vol VII: Party Princess Vol VII and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess Vol VII and 3/4ths: Valentine Princess Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink Volume IX: Princess Mia Princess Lessons: A Princess Diaries Book Holiday Princess: A Princess Diaries Book Perfect Princess : A Princess Diaries Book

Monica Willyard