[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seven Students Need Our Help

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:03:01 -0500

Hi, Anastasia. I just read your message about feeling confused about who is doing what with the Princess Diaries books. Can you tell I'm way behind on email? (smile) Would you be willing to scan the book Princess In Pink? I think that is one of the books that Maithe isn't able to get, and I can't get that one either. Several people have offered to validate these books, so I don't think we'd need to put a hold on them. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Monica Willyard

Anastasia Saridakis wrote:
Hi Maithe and Monica

I can get the following books for the series

The princess present : a princess diaries book Princess in pink Project princess Princess in waiting Princess in the spotlight Princess Diaries
Princess in Love

Do you want me to order them or not? Monica, I am getting confused by who is doing what. I think this would be a lot easier and less confusing if whoever wants to help scan with this project would take 2 books or so from your list and announce he or she will do them. I would prefer to do only 2 or 3 because I am working on other projects right now. Monica, would you please give me a few from the list above to scan. That way they will be "mine" and there will be no duplicates. Thank you.
Anastasia
anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx

*/maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

Cool. I will do this as soon as I get them. Hugs, Maithe

                    *From:* Monica Willyard <mailto:rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
                    *To:* Bookshare Volunteers
                    <mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    *Cc:* Bookshare Discuss