[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seven Students Need Our Help

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:35:42 -0800 (PST)

OK Monica
I ordered the 86 page book  Vol VII and 3/4ths: Valentine Princess   I will
edit. should I hold it for you?
ANastasia

Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi, everybody. There are seven
girls, in sixth grade, who need our help. These girls are all visually impaired
and are new to Bookshare. They live in California and have asked us for help.
They have a project due for school where each girl has to read books from the
Princess Diaries series, by Meg Cabot. Each girl will do a presentation about
one book, and the girls will do a joint presentation about the series as a
whole. Right now, Bookshare only has books 2 and 3 from this series. Can we
help these girls? They need the books by the beginning of May so they will have
time to read them. Can any of you get these books from your library, or do you
have young girls in your family who have these books that you could scan? All
of the books are by Meg Cabot, and here is a list of the books needed.

 Vol I: Princess Diaries
 Vol IV: Princess in Waiting
 Vol IV and a Half: Project Princess
 Vol V: Princess in Pink
 Vol VI: Princess in Training
 Vol VI and a Half: The Princess Present
 Vol VII: Party Princess
 Vol VII and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess
 Vol VII and 3/4ths: Valentine Princess
 Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink
 Volume IX: Princess Mia
 Princess Lessons: A Princess Diaries Book
 Holiday Princess: A Princess Diaries Book
 Perfect Princess : A Princess Diaries Book

 Monica Willyard