[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rank spelling

  • From: Laura Ann Grymes <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:08:29 -0600

Hi Shane, I agree I love working with Kursweil.

Welcome to the list.
Laura Ann
At 03:12 PM 12/27/2006, you wrote:
hi Jamie. I am new to the list, but I will tell you that kurzweil is both a scanning and reading program, and it's the best out there in my humble oppinion.

Shane
At 11:03 AM 12/27/2006, you wrote:
And Kurzweil is a scanning program? Or a reading
program?

Jamie in Michigan

http://www.eset.com