[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about reject or fix

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 06:28:00 -0400

Honestly, Mike, if it is taking you more time to fix all of the errors (and
it probably is since you have to consult the print book for the correct
wording), I'd reject it and rescan it. I know it's hard to reject somebody's
work but the submitter needs to be shown the proper way and better to learn
now than later.

Plus why spend more time fixing something than you could spend doing it
right yourself?

Alternatively, you could rescan the offending pages and insert them into the
submitter's work and then upload with a note that you had to do this, so
someone can let the submitter know.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle by Ann B. Ross

Get a free Redbox rental at: http://redbox.tellapal.com/a/clk/y3rdH