[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about page numbers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 01:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

I've seen them, too.   I don't remember if I deleted themwhen  proofing. I
don't think I did because it didn't occur to me that they could be annoying
(sorry). If I did, I probably did it manually; I'd worry that a global replace
with nothing might dlete  some other backets in the text, or around
illustration descriptions.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

  Date: 06/27/09 05:53:00