[bksvol-discuss] Re: Donna Will be Scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 01:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful!. Thanks for letting us know.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Sat, 6/27/09, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Donna Will be Scanning
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 12:09 PM

Hello, Cindy and list.
Donna S asked me to let you know she'll be scanning
the following books.
Christina

Voyeur by Lacey Alexander
Just Sex by Susan Kay
Law
Hell on Heels by Julie Kenner, Dee Davis, Kathleen O'Reilly
Flying
Changes by Sara Gruen
High Stakes (Vegas Vampires Series #1) by Erin
McCarthy
The Bodies Left Behind by Jeffery Deaver
On Agate Hill: A Novel
by Lee Smith
White Heat by Cherry Adair
Mistress of the Sun by Sandra
Gulland
Marion Zimmer Bradley's Ravens of Avalon by Diana L. Paxson, Based
On
Work by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Lord John and the Hand of Devils by Diana
Gabaldon
Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry Series #5) by Laurell K.
Hamilton
The Music of the Spheres by Elizabeth Redfern
Sleeping with
Strangers (Gideon Series #1) by Eric Jerome Dickey
Insatiable: The Rise of a
Porn Star by Heather Hunter, With Michelle Valentine
The Ruby in Her Navel by
Barry Unsworth
Marked Man by William Lashner
Catch Me when I Fall by Nicci
French
Texas Hold 'Em: How I Was Born in a Manger, Died in the Saddle,
and
Came Back as a Horny Toad by Kinky Friedman, John
Callahan
(Illustrator)
Spellbinder: A Love Story With Magical
Interruptions by Melanie Rawn
Hot Tamara by Mary Castillo
The Summoning
(Sisters of Isis Series #1) by Lynne Ewing, Tk (Illustrator)
Lightning Keeper
by Starling Lawrence