[bksvol-discuss] Question about chapter titles

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:52:14 -0500

I have a question regarding chapter titles. I just finished a book in which some of the chapters had titles that didn't scan because of font. Well, wouldn't you know it, I'm working on another one of the same type, where the numbers scanned but junk scanned where there might be titles. is this really important? My perfectionistic side screams that I need someone else to help with this book as well, but as long as I have the numbers, are the chapter titles really that important? I want my books to reflect the printed copy as much as I can, but two books in a row with the same problem...?<smile> Thanks for any feedback.