[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about chapter titles

  • From: "Mihaly, Katie" <Katie.Mihaly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:45:17 -0500

Hi Julie, I just looked at the book with Amazon's "Look inside this
book." I think it is like you said, some of the chapters have something
under the chapter title and some don't. It looks like for the most part
it is the city & date when the chapter took place, i.e.  "Springfield
May 1860." It's also in italics which I understand doesn't always scan
well. I can get a copy of the book & send you the text & where it is
supposed to be, if you want.
Katie