[bksvol-discuss] Question about a submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:57:42 -0500

Hi, all.

Lissi sent me Secrets Volumes I and II: The Best In Women's Sensual Fiction.
It's two volumes in one book, and there are two copyright dates listed: one
for each volume. Also, there are eight authors, with no editors. Red Sage
Publishing holds the copyright, but I'm not sure which date to enter, or
what to put in the author field. Can anyone advise me?

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the
something I can do.
- Everett Edward Hale, 1822 - 1909