[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about a submission

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:20:44 -0400

You can only put one copyright date in the submission field, and you need to
put the latest one. The copyright date for the other volume will still be in
the book, but in the form, you must use the latest date. If there is no
copyright date for the entire book, then I think you must just use the
latest date for whichever volume that appears in..

I'm pretty sure that's how it works, if I have read and understood the
manual correctly.

Evan