[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Renewing Subscription

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 00:39:24 -0700

Hi Lisa,

I pretty much earned my first membership and now have my second membership
covered. I think I got to the point I needed a $1.50 so paid that and
activated it.

You can earn credits up to the cost of your next membership. After that you
stop earning them until you redeem those credits where you then begin to
accrue credits toward the next years.

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain
fails,

        The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748