[bksvol-discuss] Question about Renewing Subscription

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:40:36 -0500

Hi, all.

My Bookshare subscription is up on May 31. In the past, I've been able to renew my subscription before this deadline. But because of some unexpected financial things going on this year, I'll have to wait until after the middle of June to do this.

Will I have to go through the membership process again, i.e., getting a docter's certification, etc., or can I just renew my subscription as usual.

I know I won't be able to download or validate until I renew my subscription, and that's Okay. I did want to verify the renewal process, though, since I've never let my subscription expire before.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Lisa