[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Renewing Subscription

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:21:09 -0500

thanks to Jill, julie, and Sue for their answers to my question about letting my subscription lapse.

jill, I took your advice and wrote to volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and got the response from John Glass I have included below. The great thing is, I sent my Email today at 6:06 pm Central time and had his answer by 6:16 pm Central time. Now That's excellant customer service.

Hello Lisa,

Sorry that you have to let your membership lapse for a short time.

No, you won't have to go through the sign up process again, we keep your account in our system, and you can simply renew online when you are ready.

While your subscription is inactive, you can continue to submit and validate books.

Sincerely

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare
Lisa