[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Find and editing

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:35:37 -0500

In regards to finding the single letter by itself, it doesn't always work,
but it sometimes helps if in the search box you put either a space or new
line mark (\n) before or after the letter. If you have the patients, try
doing all four of the combinations of the two.
It might not find all of them, but it definitely narrows them down.