[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Find and editing

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:19:00 -0500

Thanks Sara.

I shall get cracking on these, smile.

And will be exploring the "edit" command a bit more closely.

I have a lot of time on my hands so should try to convert the piles, and I
do mean piles of books laying around here into something useful.

It think it is a sign of how valuable technology is, that I keep several
book shelves full of printed books I can't read, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com