[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting a page with a book title as its only text

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:20:12 -0400

Oh no, I'm deleting the running headers. The headers actually list the
titles of both books (i.e., each header, on every odd-numbered page of the
entire volume, is book 1 title and book 2 title), so they wouldn't really be
helpful in determining which book one was in anyway. I was just concerned
about the title page for each book, with only the respective book's title on
it, being stripped because the titles all appeared on the front page of the
entire volume, thus meaning that the text was repeated elsewhere in the
book, and I know that the stripper looks for repetitive text. I'm going to
leave it the way I've got it, then; I added a page number at the top with
blank lines in the usual places. The page numbering's consecutive across
books and doesn't return to page 1 at the beginning of the second book;
there are blank pages on either side of the title page for each respective
book, and I've just been adding numbers to them as well to preserve the page
numbering.

Thanks,
Maria
Skype: MariaKristic