[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting a page with a book title as its only text

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:04:04 -0400

Thanks, Jill and Evan. Do you think it will make a difference whether I have
one or two blank lines at the bottom of the book title pages before the page
break? For the usual pages, filled with text, I've just put one before the
ending break, but I specifically put two here in the hopes that the title
would seem less likely as a footer. Do you think the inconsistency (i.e.,
two blank lines at the bottoms of these two pages and only one at the bottom
of all others) will cause any strange behavior? Should I remove one of the
blank lines at the bottom of these two pages, or do you think it would be OK
to leave them as is?

Thanks again,

Maria
Skype: MariaKristic