[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing with Openbook wasPage numbering

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:36:25 -0500

Hi Debby!

The only redeeming feature of OB8, in my opinion, is that my scans need less
clean-up than they did with prior versions of OB. *smile*

By the way, I think FS is going to be coming out with OB9 sometime next
year. Maybe they will have fixed the "loss of documents" problem. At least
one can hope.

Blessings.

Lynnsky