[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing problem

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:37:57 -0700

Hi Sue,

Thanks for sharing your solution!  I hadn't seen that before, and had no
idea that it could be fixed as you have fixed it!  Now I know, can make a
note of it, and hopefully won't forget, in case anyone else ever has the
problem.

Thanks for telling us how you fixed the problem! And thanks to Susan for
knowing how to fix it already!

Mayrie

  _____