[bksvol-discuss] Proofing problem

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:26:00 -0500

Hi Group,

I am trying to proof The Mystery of Mar Saba.  Carrie says the scan doesn’t
look like double columns to her, but to me in Word 2010 it does.  This is the
first one I have seen that does.  Kenny, you had the book.  Did it look like
two pages scanned on one to you?  It looks like a great scan and I wantto proof
it, but I don’tknow what todo to separate the pages.

Thanks for any help. I rejected the book, butthen felt guilty because it is
considered to be a masterpiece, and the scan looks fabulous.  Carrie’s
commentwas: “I haveno idea why you rejected the book.”  I can release it if
someone thinks they can do better.  (smile)

Sue S.