[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:47:45 -0700

Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: ProblemWhy not have her release it so you can
download it as though you were validating it.  Could that be done?

Evan

  From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:30:12 -0500
  To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Well, Jill, I don't really know what to say. I went to the book and when I
  downloaded it, the file had two books in it--one is my hold and the other
one
  for Gerald. Lisa would like to have it, but I've already downloaded it, so
  am waiting for her to say what I should do.

  Cindy Lou