[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 22:35:09 -0400

Hello everyone,

I have looked in the collection and didn't find these, so am planning on
scanning the below.

      Great feuds in history : ten of the liveliest disputes ever  Evans,
Colin, 1948-

      Corry  Bemis, Jan.

      The science of evil : on empathy and the origins of cruelty  Baron-Cohen,
Simon.

      Blood feud : the Hatfields and the McCoys : the epic story of murder and
vengeance  Alther, Lisa.

      Superanimals and their unusual careers  Clemens, Virginia Phelps

      Presidential pets  Driscoll, Laura.

      Animals come to my house : a story guide to the care of small wild
animals  Kellner, Esther

      Horses and ponies  Barnes, Julia

      Parakeets  Barnes, Julia

      Terraruim pets  Barnes, Julia

      101 facts about iguanas  Williams, Sarah, 1976-

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)