[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:58:17 -0500 (EST)

    Hi you all,

Barring any complications.

I am planning on scanning and submitting the following.

If they are being done let me know.

Leading the Way the Leader Dog Story
Beyond the Stares a Personal Journal for Kids with Siblings with
Disabilities
Against Heaven's hand
A Girl and Five Brave Horses
Absolutely Invincible
A Gift of Life
Personal Partners
Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul 1
Chicken Soup for the veterians Soul
How to Pay for Veterinary Care Without Mortgaging the Kids
The Recovery Book
Hush Puppy

I have some textbooks done too, and may just send them up to fend for
themselves, as I know I will never get them done and maybe someone on here
is interested.

Foundations of Rehabilitation Teaching
Foundations of Low Vision
Medical, Psychological and Vocational Aspects of Disabilities
Orientation and Mobility
Rehabilitation for Persons who are Blind or Visually Impaired
Beginning with Braille

I keep working on these slowly but, am afraid they won't get done... smile.
Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.