[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:49:25 -0500

Hi, everyone.

I just did another library run, and came back with the following books. If
you're interested in validating any of these, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just
upload them to step one, as they're scanned:

Skelletons At the Feast by Chris Bohjalian (Amber W. wants this one, I think)

Triangle by Katharine Webber

The Komandant's Girl by Pam Genoff

The Diplomat's Wife by Pam Genoff

Nefertiti by Michelle Moran

Harem by Dora Levy Mossanen

These are all historical fiction of one kind or another.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb