[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 00:14:05 -0600

Shelly, I'd love to proofread all the critter related books in this set: the James Herriot book (Animals tame & wild), the Joyce Altman book (Lunch at the zoo), the JEff Guidry book (An eagle named freedom), the Lola Schaefer book (Wolves) and the Pen McQuay book (A wing in the door), as you get them scanned. smile.

Judy s.

Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am planning on scanning the following. I haven't yet checked the website yet to see if any of these arlready exist, I didn't find them in a quick search. Smart cents : creative tips and quips for living the Skinflint way Moore, Ron. 10,001 ways to live large on a small budget The complete idiot's guide to simple living Lockwood, Georgene Muller. Animals tame & wild Herriot, James. God's answers to life's difficult questions Warren, Richard, 1954- Lunch at the zoo : what zoo animals eat and why Altman, Joyce. Journal keeping : writing for spiritual growth Budd, Luann. An eagle named Freedom : my true story of a remarkable friendship Guidry, Jeff. Wolves : life in the pack Schaefer, Lola M., 1950- A wing in the door : life with a red-tailed hawk McQuay, Peri Phillips, 1945- Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.
Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.