[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:04:18 -0600

I love the riddle ones they are fun Betty White sounds like a lot of good books. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:12 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

hi you all, went to the library, and barring any technical issues, smile or sick pups, smile.

I am planning to scan the below.

     101 valentine jokes  Brigandi, Pat.

     101 funny bunny jokes  Calmenson, Stephanie.

     Here We Go Again : my life in television  White, Betty, 1924-

     The purple turkey and other Thanksgiving riddles  Adler, David A.

The big book of business games : icebreakers, creativity exercises, and meeting energizers Newstrom, John W.

Killing the sale : the 10 fatal mistakes salespeople make and how to avoid them Duncan, Todd, 1957-

The big book of team-building games : trust-building activities, team spirit exercises, and other fun things to do Newstrom, John W.

     Lois Smith's machine quiltmaking  Smith, Lois Tornquist.

I can't garantee if all of these will make it into the collection but I am going to give them my best try, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)