[bksvol-discuss] Re: Peculiarity on purpose

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:23:52 -0700

Hi Valerie,

I really think the spaced out ellipsis are just for printing purposes, kind
of like justified print.  And if you don't make them into three periods
without spaces between them, with a space on each side, they will read all
kinds of wrong in braille, nothing like what they should look like.  Will
you please unite all periods for ellipsis?

We braille readers would truly thank you!

Mayrie

  _____